Monday, November 19, 2007

hectic...

*Sigh* ... had a very hectic weekend (yes, I suck at titles; can't help it though :D)... Last Saturday we had a post birthday and thanksgiving celebration for Kim. I can honestly (and confidently) say that Friday and Saturday would probably be part of the 10 best days of her life :) hehehe.. *wink wink* :) I'm so happy for you! Mwaah!!! So eventhough we had to slave over that day, it was all worth it. I haven't seen her that happy for a while now. She was (a bit?) sad on her birthday that she actually invited us to watch a movie :) (hehehe, yeah, I've seen One More Chance and it's nice... just thought it would be more realistic had they cut the movie somewhere... the ending made it seem they're playing safe... oh well, maybe it's just the bitter side of me talking because my sisters thought it was logical to end it that way) We slept around 1 am so it's understandable that we woke up only around 9am. Then we had to rush because there was a scheduled trip to Nueva Ecija... to check if a family friend could help Kim go to US faster. Unfortunately, it'll also take around 2-3 years for her papers to be processed. Might as well go with a big agency :) ehehehe... A lot of things happened to us yesterday (Sunday) but I won't give out any details ... since nothing is final yet... but one thing's for sure, it'll change my life, hopefully for the better. (No, it does not concern me going abroad though I'd surely want to :P)

1 comment:

kilcher said...

ang tagal, magsulat ka na ulit :P