Friday, January 25, 2008

merienda buffet!

Remedy Team @ Dad's Saisaki Kamayan

with Roxy.. sarap food! :D

Last Wednesday, 23 January 2008, our team went to Dad's Saisaki Kamayan in Glorietta for a merienda buffet... Sobrang sulit! (P157.00 per head - with bottomless drinks - of which I had around 5 glasses of iced tea - 10+1 pa :D) :) hehehe... Their puto-bumbong was superb! The bibingka and other food were also okay :) I ate a lot... I think it could be around 2-3 days of my normal consumption :P heheheh... I ate so much I didn't feel well the next day... napilitan tuloy mag SL! (vince bad ka talaga! kailangan ba iannounce sa india kung bakit ako SL? hehehe)... I ruined my own diet.. owel... may 4 months pa naman before bora e! kaya yan! hehehe...


Sana maulit!!! GL8, Thadde, HP / Azeus pips, tayo rin? hehehe


Ella, thanks for the pics! :D

2 comments:

curdledsauce said...

ooooohhh...may i ak why are you so concerned that someone from india would know why you availed your SL? hmmm...

snow angel said...

hahahaha!!! hindi naman!! kaya lang sinabi pa kasi reason.. asar talo na naman ako! hehehhe :D tayo ng thadde kelan next gimmick? :) o magsosolo ka na naman? :D heheheh