Thursday, October 4, 2007

question

a friend asked me if like, love, and inspiration always go hand in hand. when you like / love someone, does he have to inspire you? and if you don't get inspired with that someone, does that mean you don't like / love him? (i know that if someone inspires you, it does not equal to you actually liking / loving that person :D i can say that a certain person's success inspired me to do something about my own life... it doesn't necessarily mean i love that person... he / she may just be some random individual i happen to look up to... i might not even know him / her personally :P)

it made me think ... and think... but i still can't figure it out. :P

any ideas? heheheh...

2 comments:

curdledsauce said...

i agree. there is quite a number of people who inspire me, mostly because there is something admirable about them. and i generally like them though not in a romantic way (is it just me or is the word 'like' too ambiguous?). some of my friends inspire me, some of them don't, but i like them all the same. there are people i detest so much but something about them or what they do motivates me to improve on what i have. so i think like, love and inspiration are completely independent of one another. but of course it would be grand if they all coincide.

snow angel said...

yup... hay... sana nga no?