Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hope - Agony - Dream ... update :D

(Disclaimer: To the Original Agony (you know who you are), no, you're not the 1st Agony I'm referring to here... neither are you the 2nd... besides, we haven't talked for quite some time now (and I know you still haven't gotten over your Dream... whether you admit it or not) :P ... but I also have other friends who, just like you, embody "Agony")

I just had another talk with Agony. He's over his Dream now and he just realized that Hope's always been there. I don't know what'll happen but I can only *hope* he'll get his new Dream. ;)

I talked to another friend and realized he's also Agony. He's blinded by his Dream... so much that he forgot about everything else around him. Now, he's slowly realizing the difference between reality and dreams... and that sometimes (okay, most of the times) we just really cannot have our Dreams... but we can still have the Hope to build new Dreams :)


Hope - Agony - Dream entry :)

Note: labo? hehehe oo malabo talaga :D

No comments: