Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Introducing Delusion :)

It is unfortunate that Delusion is not tall, dark and handsome. He is merely very tall, very dark and very handsome... but of course, this is also according to him :P

Delusion is a being with a world of his own. :) He is a man of few words... very few words... but numerous talents. I've known him for almost a decade now and I can attest to his genius :) (He can draw; He can write; He solves software and hardware problems like he's munching on some snacks! :D)... He has complete control and understanding of everything around him. For him, everything centers on him and him alone... but mind you, he isn't egotistic... just in certain aspects of his life :P

Miss Construed is a naturally sociable person. She has no problems dealing with all sorts of personalities.

Delusion fancies Miss Construed... a lot. Though he never admits it out loud, it is very eminent in how he talks about her all the time and how her every action affects him. But of course, only a few friends know this (those few friends have now probably doubled due to this post ... that is, if they realize who Delusion is :P). And Delusion, being true to his name, and loyal to his projected image, insists on the opposite...

In his world, Miss Construed is head-over-heels in love with him. She'd do anything to be near him. And now, their unexpected temporary separation is driving him nuts :D...

Delusion still can't admit (even to himself) his true feelings.. or probably, he, himself, isn't aware of it yet (fine, let's give him the benefit of the doubt:P). So he tries (stress on the word "tries") to divert his attention to other people... Miss FX, Miss Badminton, and Miss (es) ... nevermind :P (pardon the lack of creativity; I just don't know them well enough to know their names ... and since they're not Miss Construed, they only comprise around 10% (combined) of Delusion's stories :D) Stories of Delusion's interactions with them to follow (depending on how he'll react to this :P)

I've tried (unsuccessfully though) to make Delusion realize how he really feels towards Miss Construed and act before he loses the chance to do so. But he's very stubborn and he just won't listen to any other views (Yes Delusion, you are as stubborn as a mule! :P) Hopefully, those who know who Delusion is will help me convince him to take action ... fast! (or as suggested by a mutually close friend, at least before you go... *clues on Delusion's identity here!!!*) :P

So Delusion, get ready... your equally-stubborn friends will start badgering you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am afraid I have to correct your statement that I fancy Miss Construed. If I did, it would have been a lot easier for us both... maybe.
But things are not that simple. You get stories where the universe conspire to bring two people together. In our case, the conspiration was to keep us apart.
I must admit I am not entirely faultless in this affair. I was careless when this whole thing started and I might have led her on. And for that I am sorry. I am doing everything I can to end it without having any hearts broken or tears shed. It is unfortunate that I have not yet succeeded so far.

Anonymous said...

Hi Delusion, it pains me to discover why you have been so distant lately... and also heartened to learn that even for a brief period we shared the same feelings for each other. I knew our situation is complicated and I already tried to forget about you, but the heart rarely listens. Forgive me if I make you feel uncomfortable. But I can't give you up, not yet. Someday this barrier between us will crumble and I want you to know that I will be on the other side waiting for you.

snow angel said...

"I am afraid I have to correct your statement that I fancy Miss Construed. If I did, it would have been a lot easier for us both... maybe."
--- Really now?!? Who do you think you're kidding???

"In our case, the conspiration was to keep us apart."
--- The only thing keeping you apart is your stubbornness. I cannot believe you still haven’t realized it yet… I should have recorded all your stories about Miss Construed so I could have you read / listen / watch them now… it’ll probably help open your eyes a bit, else, I have to call you by yet another name: Dense.. or would you rather be Obtuse? :P

snow angel said...

by the way, i sent you an mp3 file... it suits you :D