Wednesday, September 26, 2007

downloadable movies, shows... almost everything :D

I learned something new today. I learned of the beauty of the site http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

Okay, okay... most people probably know about it already but heck, I don't care!!! I can watch and download a lot of things here... (hehehe... they have Naruto and Death Note among other anime :D) and the file size is significantly smaller (I got Heroes Season 2 ep. 1 at approximately 121 MB) without compromising the video quality.... I'm raving I know... can't help it though.... :D

2 comments:

curdledsauce said...

yeah it's pretty good. but sometimes the links don't work. but i give it credit coz i was able to watch at least one episode of daria. :)

Unknown said...

oh shit!! GOOOD SHIT!!! thank you! thank you!! thank you!!! *tears of joy!!