Monday, September 24, 2007

phone suggestions? :D

Last Saturday, we went around looking for phones. :) I did some asking around and net browsing beforehand so more or less I had an idea of the units I'm looking for. But alas, as expected the one I like the most is still not available here, and they have no idea when it will be released. :( At first I thought I could wait... but last night (and early today), my phone gave another sign that it won't last that long... I'd probably have to buy one as soon as I get my last pay from HP (sheesh it's already been 2 months!!!). So far my choices are: SE K850 (but it's still not available), SE K800 or K810, Samsung D900i, U600, U300... still looking for other units. The Samsung units are slide phones... any bad inputs on that? Erika said it isn't advisable to get one since it might have problems :( So I'm considering flip phones :D ehehehe... any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Disclaimer!

I had a Nokia slide phone a few years back and after awhile, lumuwag na yung pagslide niya.. Since then ayoko na ng slide phone, it's either flip or monoblock for me.. Although my dad owns a samsung slide phone (D600 ata), and it still seems to be working ok to date =)

snow angel said...

hay... instead of narrowing down my options, nadagdagan pa... available na daw ang U700... and maganda din daw N73... hay...