Tuesday, September 4, 2007

titles?

ok.. just found my computer file of poems and my notebook of poems and essays... found out that most (if not all :P) of my works are untitled... (and i placed untitled1, untitled2,...) i'll post some here (those that aren't too personal... heheheh...) and if you have any ideas, title suggestions are most welcome :D

1)

Once I dreamt of flying high
And being able to touch the sky
Then I dreamt of corals rare
That their beauty in my eyes they'll bare

I also dreamt of flowers in bloom
Serenading me with all sorts of tunes
(I then dreamt of a snow in June
Caressing me once in a blue moon)

Then I dreamt of having you
And I knew they won't come true...

Conqueror of dreams, take over me
Spare me the misery and the agony
Of knowing my dreams will never be
For I am just another me...

2)

The audience silently applauded
as the curtains drew to a close
The spotlight slowly faded
as the actors parted ways

Go on, unmask yourself
the show is over
the masquerade has finally ended...

No comments: